Discover Tai Chi
We’re proud to welcome Qiu Forster to Pulse 8 as our new and rather special Tai Chi teacher.
This month, Qiu launches a new Tai Chi class at Pulse 8 and hopes that she can encourage more people to try this ancient Chinese art.
The many benefits of Tai Chi
- Improves mood, with lower levels of depression, stress, and anxiety;
- Gives greater aerobic capacity and muscle strength;
- Results in more energy and stamina;
- Enhances flexibility, balance, and agility;
- Lowers blood pressure and improved heart health;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Fewer falls.
Qiu trained with Tai Chi Masters in China and attended the Deyin Taijiquan Institute with Professor Li Deyin, one of China’s most famous Tai Chi masters. She has been teaching for 20 years and is the founder of the Qiu’s Tai Chi Academy. Qiu is qualified to teach a number of different Tai Chi styles, including Tai Chi sword, Tai Chi Kong Fu fan as well as Qigong.