Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Light, fluffy and packed with protein and antioxidants, these pancakes make a tasty and nutritious breakfast any day of the week.
- Place the oatmeal into a food processor or blender and blend to produce a fine flour.
- Add the eggs, banana, MyProtein powder and baking powder to the oatmeal and blend until smooth.
- Toss the blueberries into the batter and combine with a spoon or spatula.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and spray the frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the pancake batter.
- Cook each pancake for about 45 seconds on both sides.
We love to drizzle some honey over ours, but they also taste delicious topped with peanut butter, yoghurt, chopped nuts, fruit puree or fresh fruit.
Try adding vanilla extract, poppy seeds, lemon juice or cinnamon to the recipe.